Eye Makeup,

Rimmel Exaggerate Smoke N Shine (Review)

03:00:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Review About Rimmel Exaggerate Smoke N Shine:

Hey guys! So today I have decided to write a review about one of my favorite smudge and water proof eyeliner . I have purchased this many times as it is my all time favorite. But this time I got it as a gift and I was totally happy getting the gift that I already loved.


So I got this in the color black. It has 12 different colors but I use mostly black eyeliner. You can get different colors as they are drugstore one.

·        It contains 0.28g of product.
·        It expires for 30months (that’s enough for an eyeliner).







It has one smudge sponge attached on its back as you can see in the picture. That sponge is very useful for creating a smudge smokey eyes or a smudge liner look. I enjoy using that so I highly recommend this to my readers as we (brown girls) love wearing eyeliners and rock the day with a simple liner look.




So here are the swatches one is just liner drew by its own tip and the other one is smudged line drew with its tip and smudge with the smudge brush given at the back of the liner

You Might Also Like

0 comments: