reviews

Review of Kryolan Aqua Color Foundation

03:16:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Review of Kryolan Aqua Color Foundation:

Hey girls! I saw some haul on youtube about the aqua colors that kryolan are offering. So I have decided to give them a try and I bought two shades in that collection from the website Just4girls.pk. I already had an idea of this brand as it is so well known for makeup artists in Pakistan . I have also used some of it’s lipsticks and eyeliners.



First impression:
So here you can see the packaging of it. It comes in a good packaging and we can see through the logo of kryolan. Now my first impression was not so good about this product as it was very hard and texture was dry.
While applying I could not handle it and it just made patches of dry color all around my face. Then I visited their website and learnt how to apply that. So I discovered to apply that with damp sponge.
Application :
Aquacolor is a glycerin-based compact make-up, especially color-intensive, with the ingredients of superior-quality skin cream preparations. Aquacolor is universally applicable, primarily as a make-up for face and body painting. Application is effortless, with an only slightly moistened make-up sponge or brush. After drying, it can be gently buffed with a soft towel or with the hand - but is not powdered. Setting Spray is recommended if the make-up will be subjected  to extreme conditions. Aquacolor is extensively smudge-proof and can be easily removed with soap and water. Aquacolor is available in an extensive variety of colors, which include skin and vivid shades.
That I just learnt from the actual website of kryolan.
1W
The 1w color really matches my skin tone  and it blends well with the damp sponge . So the key is to use damp sponge and to spray two layers of setting spray afterwards. As one layer does not work for me.
F1
F1 color is so pale and it looks so white on my skin tone so that you can just use to brighten under eye of to highlight in contouring but I think buying darker shades can make a good contouring colors as it does not smudge and it stays onto your skin.

Pros:
You Got 30ml of product in Rs: 1200 or 14$
It gives Full Coverage .
It is good to wear on special events
Large variety of color selection
Cons:
Not wearable for everyday
You can’t handle it if you have dry skin
Takes so much time to blend
It is not water proof

Final Opinion:

I like to use it at some occasions but I would not recommend buying it as it is really hard and tricky product that beginners can not use this . So if you have some good make up skills then give this product a try and buy it for your makeup collection . Otherwise don’t waste your money at this instead buy some good Drugstore Foundation.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: